Inspired by very specific design requirements, Ladder is an incredibly versatile product family.
Available in surface, suspension and standard mounting versions, with 1, 2, 4 or 6 individually adjustable optics mounted on a universal joint, it solves a wide range display and retail requirements, and can adapt to suit changing needs. With a minimal, elegant design, the wall mounting version, available for both direct and indirect illumination in a range of powers, is ideal for lighting hallways, architectonic details and internal walkways and passageways.
Features & Benefits:
• Available for LED and metal halide lamps.
Luminous flux up to 4480 lm (one optic)
• CRI > 90 (LED version)
• 1, 2, 4 and 6 optic versions available
• The fixture is supplied without optics to enable the user to choose the configuration best suited to his needs
• Interchangeable optical system (IOS)
• Independently adjustable optics mounted on universal joints
• Extremely adjustable angle of projection: 356° horizontal, 90° vertical