Kylios is a track mounting projector with a strong linear design and natural geometry, designed by Bruno Gecchelin.
It stands out for its formal rigour: a cylindrical form composed of technical details marked by different surface finishes. The body of the fixture has two compartments containing the fork which allows them to be adjusted or restored to a compact vertical form. Available in special two-colour finishes for the body and front optical compartment, it is the ideal solution for art galleries, showrooms, businesses, museums and all accent lighting applications.
Features & Benefits:
• Available for LED and metal halide lamps
• Luminous flux up to 5196 lm and CRI > 90 (LED versions)
• Interchangeable optical system (IOS)
• Available in special two-colour finishes
• Compact mechanical fork for adjusting the fixture
• Extremely adjustable angle of projection: 356° horizontal, 90° vertical
• Can be equipped with IR, UV, selective food and coloured dichroic filters
• Surface installation with accessory mount