Kazè (from the Japanese word for "wind") is a projector whose rounded form seems to have been sculpted by the wind.
Designed by designers/architects Setsu & Shinobu Ito, Kazè is available in two versions: with the technological unit vertical or in a more compact flat version; in both cases the power unit is separated from the optical unit by an elegant mechanical joint, thus solving the need for heat dissipation and adjustability in one stroke. Its high quality LEDs, interchangeable optics (IOS) and power ratings up to 46W (5196 lm) combine to make Kazè a highly versatile solution for lighting stores, exhibitions, museums and businesses, whether small or large.
Features & Benefits:
• Available for LED and metal halide lamps
• Luminous flux up to 5196 lm and CRI > 90 (LED versions)
• Interchangeable optical system (IOS)
• Available in VERTICAL and FLAT versions
• Adjustable with concealed mechanical joint
• Extremely adjustable angle of projection: 356° horizontal, 90° vertical
• Can be equipped with IR, UV, selective food and coloured dichroic filters
• Surface installation with accessory mount